Cruising over six weeks, ARC Baltic takes you on a 1,800nm voyage of discovery through Europe’s “east sea”, combining days of social cruising with exploring the Baltic’s fascinating culture and history ashore. The rally format has been adapted to the Baltic and the individual rally legs are short, one to two days, with the focus to experience the cultural history of the region and enjoy the stunning beauty of the Swedish and Finnish archipelagos.
The rally includes
• World Cruising Club staff on hand throughout the event with comprehensive sailing experience and historical knowledge of the Baltic
• Berthing – for three nights before the start from Rostock, plus approximately twenty two nights during stopovers
• Tours - in Rønne, Visby, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm and Kalmar
• Comprehensive social programme and dinners in five stopovers
• Use of facilities at host yacht clubs in Russia, Finland and Sweden
• Agents fees and assistance for clearance into Russia
• Access to discounts for nautical books and charts, and GILL clothing on orders placed through our website
Search Boat Logs..
Jumbuck - Baltic Rally - Klintholm, Mon, Denmark
Klintholmm is a small pretty holiday village, resident population 210, set on the south coast of the island of Mon. The Baltic Rally team chose this as our final port of the event, closest to Copenhagen yet still on a route back to the North Sea, read more...
Jennie B - Stockholm, Kalmar and beyond.
We are now on our way to Klintholm on Møn, our final stop in the ARC Baltic 2014 rally.It's been so busy we've not had the time or the Internet access to post about our wanderings through the beautiful Swedish Archipelago.Lots of sheltered read more...
Tomanita II - Saltsjöbaden
Inför starten av de sista etapperna till Kalmar och Mön flyttade vi nerbåten till Saltsjöbadens gästhamn. Vilket fint ställe och fantastiskt bramottagande! Bra reklam för Svensk segling med bar/restaurant på bryggan itrevlig miljö! Vi fick lift read more...
Tomanita II - Bokö anchorage
After a short break in Stockholm, we joined the fleet again in Saltsjöbadenfor the last two legs down to Moen. First anchorage was Ringsöarna, a lagoonthat will take several hundreds of boats in summer time. Southerly winds meant alot of tacking, read more...