Cruising over six weeks, ARC Baltic takes you on a 1,800nm voyage of discovery through Europe’s “east sea”, combining days of social cruising with exploring the Baltic’s fascinating culture and history ashore. The rally format has been adapted to the Baltic and the individual rally legs are short, one to two days, with the focus to experience the cultural history of the region and enjoy the stunning beauty of the Swedish and Finnish archipelagos.
The rally includes
• World Cruising Club staff on hand throughout the event with comprehensive sailing experience and historical knowledge of the Baltic
• Berthing – for three nights before the start from Rostock, plus approximately twenty two nights during stopovers
• Tours - in Rønne, Visby, Tallinn, St. Petersburg, Helsinki, Stockholm and Kalmar
• Comprehensive social programme and dinners in five stopovers
• Use of facilities at host yacht clubs in Russia, Finland and Sweden
• Agents fees and assistance for clearance into Russia
• Access to discounts for nautical books and charts, and GILL clothing on orders placed through our website
Search Boat Logs..
Widago - Rostock to Ronne
A big bright moon is lighting a torch for us tonight as we head to Denmark in search of butter cookies, blue cheese, and bacon.WIDAGO uncovered a pair of Maryland Moseley stowaways aboard. So now the count is:Boys: 6Girls: 1Always outnumbered. read more...
Gertha 4 - Rostock
54.10 N 12.05 E Hot and sunny in Rostock. Over 30 yesterday and humid similar today.Tomorrow it breaks we are told and wind comes back, could be good for a sail toBonholm. WCC have found the swankiest marina in the area to start read more...
Widago - Happy 4th of July - ARC Baltic
Greetings from WIDAGO and her crew!We just returned to Hohe Duene after a fantastic week visiting the German Countryside, Amsterdam, and back to Hamburg. Luckily the boat was still floating, in exactly the same place we left her. Whew…..The last read more...
Northern Light - Cuxhaven to Hamburg
Wednesday 1st July08.30 - Set off from Cuxhaven accompanied by customary porridge with honey and milk,11.30 entered the lock at Brunsbuttel and into the Kiel Canal with the barometer still rising (1042), in bright sunshine and light winds, and read more...
Northern Light - Katwoude/Amsterdam
Sunday 28th JuneMy cousin James Jacklin, and I, flew from Stansted to Amsterdam arriving late morning. We then proceeded to get ripped off by a charming taxi driver for the 27 miles to Katwoude, just North of Amsterdam on the Markermeer. On read more...